Selling your home in the Bay Area in 2023 is a profitable experience if you follow the right steps and strategies. However, it is also a complex process that requires the appropriate level of planning, preparation, and expertise.
That’s why you need a trusted and experienced partner who can guide you through every stage of the journey and help you achieve your goals. That’s where Mareijke Weidemann comes in.
As a licensed real estate agent and CPA, I have the knowledge, skills, and resources to help you sell your home in the Bay Area with confidence and ease.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions I help clients with every day:
- How much work do we need to do to make my home ready to put on the market?
- Where will I find the vendors to do the work to make my home ready for sale?
- What if I can’t afford to spend any money to make my home ready for sale?
- How do I price my home for a quick sale?
- How do I ensure a total market response for my home to drive multiple offers?
- How long will it take to sell my home?
- How much profit and cash will I net from my home sale?
- What will the tax implications be for selling my home?
- Can you help me buy my next home before selling this one?
In addition to providing you with the clarity you deserve around all these questions you may have, I can also help you:
- Determine the absolute minimum amount to spend to make your home ready to shine, so you don’t over-invest when you don’t need to
- Price your home accurately based on current market conditions trends as I have expert knowledge of what buyers are willing to pay for housing in the East Bay
- Market your home effectively to reach the most qualified and motivated buyers and screen out buyers that are less qualified
- Drive multiple offers to your home
- Negotiate for you to get the best possible deal terms for the sale of your home
- Negotiate a rent-back agreement to allow you to find your next home so you don’t need to rush to move
- Mitigate your risk by handling all the paperwork and legal aspects of the transaction
- Find you a new home to buy before you sell your current home using creative financing structures I have access to as a CPA
If you’re ready to take the next step and sell your home in the Bay Area, don’t hesitate to contact me today. I offer a free, no-obligation strategy session where we can discuss your goals, needs, and preferences, and create a customized plan to ensure your goals are met in a tax-efficient way.
To book your strategy session, call us at (415) 509-1699. I look forward to helping you navigate this exciting process!