I hope you and your family are able to get away and enjoy some fun! We returned from our annual biking trip in Whistler. It was eventful with Craig taking a spill off the bike, and me returning home with possible lyme from a tick bite! Here's a pic for you! Please let me know what you are getting up to?
July 2023 - Market Update
In this month's issue:
- Housing Across the Country very strong!
- This month's major Bay Area county housing statistics are in!
- A few fun things to do/eat /drink around the Bay
Housing Across the Country very strong!
- Average Offers Per Sale: Up to 3.5 in June from 3.3 in May;
- % of Properties Selling Over List Price: Up to 33% in June, from 31% in May;
- Median Days On Market: 18 (near record low);
- % of properties selling in under 30 days: Up to 76% from 74%
I break down our local Bay Area housing market in the charts below
Bay Area Housing Market Update
The number of homes and condos sold are up in all counties except for San Francisco.